Sunday, July 4, 2010

Introduction

Well, it’s my first post and I don’t have any idea what to write about………but still I will try to portray myself in words.


About me?? Simple, Serious (means funny), Foodie and I love traveling and exploring new places. I am a great Foodie. Sometimes my friends think that I don’t eat to live but I live to eat. Even I think it’s true. My wildest dream is to travel the whole world and try every cuisine of all countries (I don’t mind eating snakes and insects). I love sketching and reading comic books. Completely, I define myself as very childish, cute and naughty gal……



God has gifted me three stupid best friends TANVI, POOJA AND EBENEZ. I find myself very lucky that I got my cute little companions. Thanks for everything guys…………………

1 comment:

  1. Well Well....i am really impressed about the self introduction you have given. Its true and plus the most brief one too..:)
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete